The Grand Opening of the Brandon Creamery was in 1929. The high school choral group and the band is performing in front of the creamery. Notice the people hanging out of the apartment windows above.
Vines covering the front wall of the creamery in the 1940s.
In the 1950s there was a milk pick-up route. The drivers picked up the milk cans at the farms and dropped it off in the small entrance door on the right under the canopy. The empty cans came out on a conveyer on the left side in front. The cans were returned to the farmers by the same route drivers.