This Cafe was located at 107 Central Ave. in Brandon. In 1941 when this photo was taken, it was owned by Math and Midelina Stariha. Pictured are Carl and Helen Klimek who were operators at this time. Helen Thoennes marriee Carl Klimek on February 24, 1941. They lived above the Cafe and worked there for six months.
Photo is courtesy of Charles Klimek