Grandma Patty and Lenny Taylor will be retiring from the restaurant business on March 1, 2017. They will be greatly missed. They have done a terrific job of up-grading and maintaining our home town cafe. It has been a social gathering place for over 100 year. The cafe was built in 1898 by O.L. Stenberg. This cafe is the oldest original Brandon business building remaining. It has stood the test of time. Over the years there have been many owners and operators. The list included was taken from an owners abstract.