Scott Stewart of S & S Painting of our area, is painting the interior of Our Lady of Seven Dolors Catholic Church. It was last painted in 1967 by Frank Eisenschenk of Richmond MN. Information from the parish office tells us that Eisenschenk, also painted the pictures in the niches, of the Blessed Mother and St. Joseph. On the side walls is Maria Goretti, the symbol of purity for young people. On the south side wall is St. Isadore and his wife Maria de La Cabeza, the symbol of Christian farm family life. Eisenschenk painted these pictures using the Bayronese art style. The new church was dedicated in 1956. According to Norb Korkowski, color was added to the new plaster at the time of construction. The last picture is of the new glass doors which were installed in the fall of 2011.